Thursday, October 12, 2017

Wedding.. Party?

Who knew it would be so hard to pick a wedding party? You have sisters, new sister-in-laws, best friends, old high school friends. You don't want anyone who wants to be involved to be left out, you don't want to forget to put someone in your wedding that you want in there but don't know if they will agree to it. You just don't know. How do you narrow it down? And what if the bride-to-be has about 15 people and the groom only has three? What then? This whole thing is just confusing.

I planned my sister's wedding with her, as her Maid of Honor. I'm planning my best friend's wedding right now, as her Maid of Honor. But holy moly, I had no idea how different it would be to do it as the bride. I don't even want help to do it because I want to do it all. I want to do it so that I can honestly know and say when things are done, be sure everything is done, and have it how I want it (CRAP.. isn't that the definition of Bridezilla!)

It's funny how into this I've gotten myself considering I'm pretty sure just last week I was telling my sister how I never wanted to get married. Maybe I've been lying to myself, just in case he never asked, but I've never been happier knowing I get to spend the rest of my life with this man. Sure, we always planned on being together, but this just.. changes things. I love him with all of my heart. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment