Sunday, October 1, 2017

30 Day Blog Challenge: Post One

I recently stumbled upon a 30 Day Blog Challenge, and decided to give it a go. The first thing on this blog challenge is the ever-popular "20 things about me," which sounds easy enough. So, here goes.

1. I currently have four tattoos, and five piercings. I have my ears double pierced and my navel.
My grandparent's actual signatures, with their birthstones.
Location: left forearm.

A reminder to myself.
Location: right collar bone. 

Both of my parent's handwriting.
Location: right bicep.

Owl that I have matching with Taylar.
Location: outside of right calf

2. My favorite band is Panic! At The Disco.
These pictures are from 2016 when Justin and I saw Panic! At The Disco.

3. My favorite movie is The Princess Bride, or Overboard.



4. I have not had my natural hair color since 2007 when my mom let me highlight my hair for the first time. Here's one of the last photos I have, myself (left) and my older sister for her senior pictures in 2007.

5. I have only been on a plane twice in my life, to fly down to Arizona and back to visit Justin's family.
Kiannah enjoying take off.   
Justin and I on the dune buggy. 



6. I have never fully broken a bone, however, when I was two my older sister double jumped me on the trampoline and I ended up with a hairline fracture on my right tibia.

7. My best friend is Taylar, and we have been friends for nine years.
Taylar and I at a Boys Like Girls concert, 2010.

8. I hate my teeth because I have a gap. I woe a retainer when I was little, but took it out and it shrank. My dentist never tried to do anything to straighten my teeth again.

9. I am scared of clowns and small spaces.

10. When I was younger, I was always crashing my bike because I would try to show off and do tricks I knew I could never accomplish.

11. My right leg is slightly longer than my left leg.

12. I always had perfect vision, and then when Taylar and I went to go see The Fault in Our Stars in theaters, I knew I needed glasses when I couldn't read the concession menu.

13. I hated the heartache of being a CNA, which is part of why it was so easy for me to quit my last job. I got WAY too overly attached to my residents, which made it hurt that much worse when they left or passed away.

14. I have donated blood one time, and would love to continue to do so.

15. I have known my boyfriend since he was born. I had a crush on him for as long as I can remember but was afraid to say anything because of how close our families were.

16. My first job was working in the dietary department of a hospital. I worked in the nursing home helping residents fill out their menus and cleaning tables.

17. My first car was a Malibu. I crashed it on a gravel road on my way home from Taylar's parents' house. Including the three vehicles I own at the moment, I have owned seven vehicles.

18. I've been on five vacations in my life, twice to Kansas City, once to Houston, once to Estes Park, and once to Sahuarita, Arizona.
Kansas City 2012
met Skillet

Kansas City 2015

Houston 2015

Estes Park 2016

19. I have been fishing many times in my life, but I have never been hunting.

20. I have lived in the same town (on the same block) for all but about ten months of my life when I moved into Justin's apartment with him. When we moved out, we came back to my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment